REA Vérifier ER
REA Vérifier ER
Inspector D4000A Bar Code Verifier
Flexible & Cost Effective
The Inspector D4000 is the industry's most flexible and cost-effective ISO /ANSI bar code verifier.
This unit comes with your choice of a patented Auto-Optic scan head with four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths (eight different optical configurations) or an optional traditional laser scanner, for point-and-shoot simplicity.
Printed reports can also be generated using the optional direct thermal printing unit.
- Dual Mode Portability: ISO / ANSI Mode Operation, or Traditional Operation (optionallaser scanner required)
- Multiple Apertures and Light Wave lengths for Eight (8) Different Optical Configurations
- Traceable to the National lnstitute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Follows the ISO15416 and ANSI X3.182 Bar Code lnspection Methods (auto-optic scan head only)
- Conforms to SO15426-1 Bar Code Verifier Specification (auto-optic scan head only)
- Auto-discriminates Between All Popular Symbologies
- Bi-directional Scanning AND Multiple Scan Averaging
- Option for Traditional Analysis and Reporting
This flexible and cost-effective unit is also easy to use, and supports all popular linear symbologies. The RJS D4000 offers store and print capability, multiple scan averaging, and sub-symbology choices - all easily accessible through a simple four-button user interface.
Bar code analys is information appears immediately on the 32-character alphanumeric liquid crystal display (LCD), and a distinct audible tone and a series of five colored LEDs indicate whether a bar code is in or out of specification. In addition to the SO/ANSl method parameters, Traditional Analysis parameters are provided on the LCD, without a special mode setting.