REA Vérifier ER
REA Vérifier ER
Inspector 4000 Bar Code Verifier
For Legacy Code 93 Users
The Inspector 4000 is the industry's most flexible and cost-effective ISO / ANSI bar code verifier for users who need to inspect Code 93 bar codes in addition to other standard linear bar codes.
This unit comes with a patented Auto-Optic scan head with four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths (eight different optical configurations).
Printed reports can also be generated, using the optional direct thermal printing unit.
- Portability: ISO / ANSI Mode Operation Using the Auto-Optic
- Multiple Apertures and Light Wavelengths for Eight (8) Different Optical Configurations
- Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Follows the ISO15416 and ANSI X3.182 Bar Code Inspection Methods
- Conforms to ISO15426-1 Bar Code Verifier Specification
- Auto-discriminates Between All Popular Symbologies
- Bi-directional Scanning AND Multiple Scan Averaging
- Traditional Analysis and Reporting
This flexible and cost-effective unit is also easy to use, and supports all popular linear symbologies. The RJS Inspector 4000 offers store and print capability, multiple scan averaging, and sub-symbology choices - all easily accessible through a simple four-button user interface.
Bar code analysis information appears immediately on the 32-character alphanumeric liquid crystal display (LCD), and a distinct audible tone and a series of five colored LEDs indicate whether a bar code is in or out of specification. In addition to the ISO/ANSI method parameters, Traditional Analysis parameters are provided on the LCD, without a special mode setting.
Note: This model is only recommended for existing Inspector 4000 applications or new applications involving Code 93 symbols. For all other new applications the Inspector D4000 with an Auto-optic option is recommnded.