ST-2278 2D wireless barcode imager
● With IP54 waterproof and dustproof protection.
● Red and Blue Led indicator, buzzer and motor shake.
● Large capacity battery, can continuous use more than 36hours.
● Can set fline inventory mode,the storage capacity is 5 12000bits.
● Using latest decoder technology, can read all ID and 2D barcodes.
● Ergonomic design, comfortable operating sense,it is not easy to fatigue.
● The air communication distance is 80meters with automatically stored.
● Supports to read screen barcodes, such as mobile phones and computers.
● Mainly used in commercial,W arehousing, express delivery,Wechat，Alipay
Technology: Adaptus 6.0
Aiming method: Red laser crosshair with bright red dot in center
Illumination method: White LED flood illumination
Codabar, Code 11, Code 128 (including GS1-128), Code 32 Pharmaceutical
(PARAF), Code 39, Code 93 and 93i, EAN-13 (including Bookland EAN), EAN-8,
GS1 DataBar (formerly Reduced Space Symbology), Interleaved 2 of 5 (including
ITF-14), Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Straight 2 of 5, Telepen, Trioptic Code, UPC-A, UPCE
Stacked codes: Codablock F, MicroPDF417, PDF417
GS1 Composite (formerly EAN•UCC Composite Symbology), TCIF Linked Code
Aztec Code, Chinese Sensible Code (Han Xin Code), Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR
Code and Micro QR Code
Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, ID-tag (UPU 4-State), Intelligent Mail
Barcode (4-State Customer Barcode), Japanese Post, KIX (Netherlands) Post, Korea
Post, Planet Code, Postnet
E13B, SEMI, OCR-A, OCR-B,
Depth of field
The following DOF listed in the table below must not be precluded when integrated into a host device or decoder board solution:
The optical reference point for DOF test is from the front of the camera.
Working Range (There is no difference for DOF under office lux and 0 lux.):
Bar Code Description
5mil Code 39
20mil Code 39
6.7mil PDF 417
10mil Data Matrix
DOF (typical performance) :
53 mm (2.09 inch)
115 mm (4.53 inch)
50 mm (1.97