1D & 2D Barcode Verification All-in-One System
- 1D & 2D Barcode Verification All in One System
- Desktop Barcode Verifier
- Grade to ISO Print Quality Standards
- Field of View Range from 3” (76mm) to over 6” (152mm)
- Certified by GS1 US.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Ready
The LVS-9510 is for off-line verification of bar codes to ISO/IEC standards. The LVS-9510 is unique in the world of ISO verification due to its ease of use and ability to verify linear and two-dimensional (2D) codes without any change of equipment; autodiscriminate the symbology, narrow bar width and aperature to be used to evaluate the code; and highlight trouble spots in the code. Additional outstanding features include:
- The LVS-9510 inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters, plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation. The LVS-9510 also verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
- Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the barcode, and sections of the barcode can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem. Reference to an online help screen assists in the analysis.
- High-resolution inspection of the barccode is possible due to the use of a 5.0 megapixel high-resolution camera, which allows reading and analyzing every two thousandth of an inch (.002"/.05 mm) of the barcode height; this exceeds the minimum ten-scan average required by ISO.
- Certified by GS1 US for the UDI (Unique Device Identification) requirement issued by the FDA to medical device manufacturers.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready for all FDA regulated industries.
- Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, 2D (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and Stacked Linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.
- The LVS-9510 was formerly known as the Integra 9510 by Label Vision Systems.
- The LVS-9510 is a replacement for the LVS Integra 9505.
- The LVS-9510 is supplied with a hand-held top cover that is placed over labels on the viewing window